What do I do with my Home Wall Niches?
Wall Niches are Here to Stay for sure, for the last 20 years Architects and Home Designers have added Wall Niches to their New Home designs, from Tuscan, Mediterranean, Modern and Contemporary Styles
Niches have been installed from small inexpensive homes to the largest Mansions and Castles worldwide
An ornamental recess in a wall or the like, usually semicircular in plan and arched, as for a statue or other decorative object.One of the earliest buildings which uses external niches containing statues is the Church of Orsanmichele in Florence, built between 1380-1404.
Today a modern niche is an easy way to add architectural interest to your home.
But for the most common home owner is confronted with a big problem
“How can I dress up my Home Wall Niches?”
Well there are a few things that you could do to decorate it properly, but it should be done by a professional Artistic person
* Faux Finish the interior of your Wall Niche with Faux Finishes
* Faux Finish the interior of your Wall Niche with Metallic Paints
* Paint A Scenery mural, Statue, or Flower Urn….and more
* Paint Trompe L’oeil Stone in the interior and Contour of Niche opening
* Paint Scrolling the top arch of Wall Niche
* and much more could done by Mural Artist Norma Ruffinelli in San Antonio, TX
Give Us a Call and schedule a Free Consultation and Estimate
(210) 376-7393 ***** PLEASE VIEW MY WEB SITE FOR MANY MORE PICTURES!